Unlike PUBG Mobile, PUBG New State does not share players ID in their profile section. Instead, players have to check the player ID by going to the settings. In this blog we tell you how to do that.
What is the player (or account) ID in PUBG New State?
Pubg Hot Topics
- 1 What is the player (or account) ID in PUBG New State?
- 2 How to View Account ID in PUBG New State?
- 3 Why is account ID important?
- 4 What is account ID usage in PUBG New State?
Player names may change over time. However, there are certain alphanumeric codes that uniquely hold each player’s information. These codes that remain unchanged or constant for a player unless he or she deletes his/her account is called Player ID in PUBG New State.
- Unique and Stylish PUBG New State Name for Players
- Low recoil sensitivity settings for PUBG New State
How to View Account ID in PUBG New State?
You can check your player ID by going to the settings. Follow these steps to do this:
1: Open PUBG New State game.
First of all, you need to open your game to see your player ID.
2: Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
You need to click on the three dots option that appears in the top right corner of your screen.
You need to click the settings button to check your player ID.
4: See your account ID at the top.
The circled is your account ID. It will be different for different players.
Why is account ID important?
Account ID is like your passport or citizenship certificate.
It contains all your information, such as:
- Display name
- Gold and in-game currency
- Inventory: outfits and skins
- Tiers and Statistics and much more.
Your game progress is tracked and stored on the server under your specific player ID and is therefore permanent for a player.
What is account ID usage in PUBG New State?
- You can easily search for players using their account ID.
- It’s easy to send friend requests to your friends if you have their account ID.
- You can share your profile with your friends by sharing your account ID.