PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 Beta is now free to download and install on Android/iOS devices. Check it out now for new features, new content and a new experience!
PUBG Mobile Beta 0.14.0 is free to download on Android and iOS devices. Now mobile users can easily access the new content in this update.
As you know, Tencent Games has the beta 0.14.0 update of the PUBG mobile recently, with a wide range of new updates for all players such as a new zombie mode, daily mission improvements, UI changes, more items, cosmetics and many bug fixes.
Once you have downloaded Beta 0.14.0, you can explore all the new features. This is also a chance for you to refresh your gaming experience. If you don’t know how to get this new PUBG Mobile update for free, then follow the steps below to install it now!
An easy guide to download and play PUBG Mobile Beta 0.14.0 on your devices
Pubg Hot Topics
The first thing to do is download the installation file based on the device you are using:
How to Install PUBG Mobile New Update on Android Smartphones:
- Just click on the given download link above to start the download process.
- After the download process is complete, go to a file manager app and navigate to the file 14.0.11190_Shipping_Google_CE.signed.shell.apk
- Touch the file to start the installation process on your phone.
- You need to go to the Settings to allow installation from unknown sources.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to complete. Depending on the performance of your device, this will probably take some time.
- When the installation process is complete, touch the Open button to start the game and choose Guest when you log in to the game.
- Select the Start button to start the matchmaking process and then enjoy the game.
How to Install PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 on iOS Devices:
- Choose the iOS download link from above.
- You start by downloading the TestFlight app and then install it on your device.
- Select the beta download link again
- Select View in TestFlight or Start Testing option
- Then choose the Install or Update button to start the download and installation processes.