PUBG keyboard controls on NoxPlayer can be installed and customized. Learn how to use the controls to interact with your character in an easy way!
PUBG keyboard controls on NoxPlayer help players interact with their characters in an easy way. If you enjoy this title make sure you get used to the controls to win matches.
As you know, you can play PUBG Mobile on PC with emulators. NoxPlayer is one of the best emulators that you can use to run the game. PUBG (Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds) is a famous battle royale where players have to fight to become the last player or team to win.
Feel free to launch the mobile version on PC via NoxPlayer! But first, you might want to know how to download this emulator and learn about all the keyboard controls it offers!
How to install the NoxPlayer emulator
Pubg Hot Topics
The first thing you need to do is download the latest version of NoxPlayer, install it and then launch it on your PC.
Then go to your Google Play Store to download PUBG Mobile. This step is similar to downloading the game on your phone.
Log into the game directly from your Facebook account, or you can access the game through Guest.
Now you start installing the keyboard controls for the PUBG Mobile game.
How to use PUBG keyboard controls on NoxPlayer emulator?
- To aim, pull the knob down and place it in the center of the screen, place it on the V key. Pressing the V key or right-clicking will take you in/out the close-up/ remote shooting mode . This is very similar to the feature on PC.
- For the movement: You use the keys W, A, S, D to perform the movement. Adjust the size to fit.
- To shoot, drag it down and place it on the punching position. If you need to shoot or hit, just left click.
- Functions Button: Just press the screen and set some popular keys to perform the in-game functions, such as kneeling, crawling, squatting, etc.
- To observe the environment, just click the left mouse button, rotate 360 degrees or even change the angle.
There you go! The keyboard control installation is complete. You can use it in PUBG Mobile game and don’t forget to save the controls.
NoxPlayer also offers specific keyboard controls that are only for PUBG Mobile games. When you start the game, just open the keyboard controls and choose the available keys, or you can customize them your way and then save them.
Note: If you don’t see any available keys, go to Advanced Settings and reset it to 1280*720. Go back to the game and you will see it.
System Requirements for PUBG Mobile with NoxPlayer on PC
- Operating System: Window 7, Window 8, Window 10
- Processor: VT-x, AMD-V supported or higher performance
- Video: OpenGL > 2.0
- RAM: 4GB
- Data Memory: Minimum 1GB for the storage space, and 1.5GB available space.
- Internet connection
download tencent pubg