PUBG is one of the most famous games in the world today. The PUBG was released in 2017 for PC and later for mobile. There is still no official release for Macbook. But here are some ways you can download PUBG Lite for Macbook. PUBG can be run on mac using three different methods.
Check these three methods to install pubg on macbook air and pro.
Also Read: BGMI Tips And Tricks: How To Win Mirror World Modes Easily
PUBG Lite for Mac (first method)
Pubg Hot Topics
As we said, PUBG lite is not officially available, but you can still play it on your Macbook. For this you need to download GeForce Now for mac.
What is Geforce Now and how much does it cost?
e Geforce is now a service of Nvdia that runs the actual game on the Cloud server and streams the rendering of the game to you. It feels like watching a youtube video or playing a game on youtube. Geforce is now a paid service and Geforce now Beta is a free service.
- 1: Download and install Geforce Now on your Macbook.
- 2: Open the installed service and search for PUBG.
- 3: Just login to Nvdia Geforce service
- 4: Download the game now on your Geforce
- 5: Play and comment your experience
Also Read: BGMI 1.7 Update Release Date: New Features and Royal Pass are on the way
PUBG mobile on MacBook (second)
Most of the players of PUBG mobile play this game on Windows PC using the Android emulators. Similarly, we use the Android Emulator for MacBook to play PUBG Mobile on it.
In this topic, I am going to tell you the step-by-step procedure on how to install PUBG Mobile on your Macbook Airor Macbook Pro.
- 1: Connect to a stable WiFi connection
- 2: Download “Bluestack Emulator Mac” by clicking here.
- 3: Install the Bluestack Emulator
- 4: Search for the PUBG game
- 5: Click Install/Download and wait for the file to be downloaded successfully
- 6: The file size is 2 to 3 GB, so please be patient
- 7: After successful installation Open it
- 8: Have a Winner Chicken Dinner Winner!
PUBG Lite/Mobile for Macbook with Parallel Desktop (third party)
If you don’t like the above two methods of downloading the game, don’t worry, here is the third way that can definitely work. To do this, you need to use the Parallel Desktop (Virtual Machine) option on your MacBook.
- 1: Download and open the Parallel Desktop on your MacBook.
- 2: Install Windows on the parallel desktop
- 3: Open the Windows and login normally.
- 4: For PUBG Mobile. use Step 5 and Step 6
- 5: Download “Tencent Gaming Buddy”
- 6: Search and download PUBG normally.
- 7: Read for PUBG lite “how to install PUBG PC LITE on Windows”
- 8: Get a fresh Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!
Get the latest news from Sportslumo.com by following them on Instagram, Twitter and YouTube