A detailed instruction on how to play PUBG Mobile on an emulator called Tencent Gaming Buddy is finally here. Follow the steps to install it on your PC now!
PUBG Mobile just presented an exciting emulator program called Tencent Gaming Buddy, and it is known as an official emulator for the PUBG mobile version. The players can now play the game on it instead of installing other android emulators. Some players sent their requests to the development team to want to play PUBG Mobile with the controllers or keyboard and mouse. With the release of Tencent Gaming Buddy, they can now fully enjoy this mobile version on their own PC.
A detailed guide on how to play PUBG Mobile on Tencent Gaming Buddy
Pubg Hot Topics
The first step you need to do is to install this emulator on your PC if you want to play PUBG Mobile on a computer. Follow this link to install Tencent Gaming Buddy http://syzs.qq.com/en/
Start by installing the emulator and when you are done, open the program. The emulator app will automatically download PUBG mobile to your PC. It may take a while, depending on how fast your internet connection is.
A window will appear during the installation process. The game will start when it is over.
To continue the process from your mobile device, log in to both platforms with the same Facebook account.
As with other emulator programs, Tencent Gaming Buddy also allows you to use the keys and a mouse to interact with your character in the game. For instance:
- To move through the locations, you have to press four keys including W, A, S, D.
- To shoot or hit enemies, just press the left mouse button. To aim at a target, just use the right mouse button.
- To jump and climb just press the space bar.
- Press the F key to build an interaction.
- Press key C to sit and key Z to lie down to look around freely.
- Hold down Alt and Shift to sprint.
- To use weapons and guns, you need to press the number keys 1-3.
- To throw grenades, simply press keys 4-6.
- To use items that help you restore your health, simply press the 7, 8, 9, 0 keys.
- Press the F1 key to access the controls
- And press ~ to make the mouse appear.
If the control settings listed above don’t suit your playing style, you can change them by pressing the small keyboard at the top right of the software screen. A key assignment menu will appear, after which you can use it to change the keys for each manipulation. When you’re done making changes, don’t forget to save the new control settings.
The Tencent Buddy emulator is still in the testing process, so it is inevitable that you will encounter some bugs and issues in terms of performance. To customize the graphics, press the small menu button at the top of the simulation window, then select “Install”. You can fully customize the configuration for your computer.
Since you are playing the game on this Tencent Gaming Buddy, you will only see other players who are also using this emulator. There is no way to meet others playing PUBG mobile using their iOS/Android smartphones.
Before installing Tencent Gaming Buddy, it is highly recommended to check out the smoothest gaming setup and make sure your PC meets the system requirements as listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 hoặc hơn
- Memory: RAM 4 – 6 GB
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet Connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
That’s all for the instruction about how to play PUBG Mobile on Tencent Gaming Buddy† Follow all the steps above to complete the emulator installation on your PC and play the game on it! Good luck!