PUBG Mobile has now officially released the latest beta version 1.1 worldwide for all PUBG gamers. The latest version is now available to download for all Android users. The Gaming Company PUBG Mobile has introduced the New Metro Royale with Non-Battle System in this latest update. This update requires approximately 610 MB of storage on Android devices and 1.63 GB of storage on iOS devices.
If you play PUBG with your friend and have fun together, you both need to update this latest version on your phone, otherwise you won’t be able to play together and it will definitely upset your mood. According to the official statement, the latest version will be available from November 10, 2022.
The latest version also has two different themes:
- Metro theme
- winter festival theme
Players will receive the free in-game reward if they update the game between November 10 and November 15 (UTC+0):
- 2888 BP
- 100 AG
- Thorn Trooper Backpack (3d)
SEASON 16 UPDATE || ALL NEW FEATURES CONFIRMED || UPDATE 1.1 Pubg Mobile
How to download the PUBG Mobile 1.1 update
Pubg Hot Topics
- 1 How to download the PUBG Mobile 1.1 update
- 2 Pubg Mobile new update features:
The latest version for PUBG Mobile will be available to download from Apple Store and Google Play Store from November 10, 2022. After a successful update, you need to close your gaming app once and restart it once to enjoy your game.
You can also download Pubg Mobile in India from the link below:
Knock Knock – https://www.tap.io/app/91962
Pubg Mobile new update features:
PUBG MOBILE X Metro
- Metro Royale Gameplay Lobby: This help system guides you on your journey to the brand new Metro Royale game mode
Royale Pass Season 16 Metro Royale!
- Subway themed interface and rewards: Anna Outfit B, Metal Medley-DP28, Angry Chicken Helmet, Venomous Skull – UZI, Cyber Enforcer Set, Punk Rhino Backpack, Metal Medley SCARL, Night Terror Outfit.
- New Emotes: Get Hype, Happy Rules Dance, Night Terror
Enter Metro Royale
Tap the subway tunnel entrance in the lobby to enter the gameplay lobby of Metro Royale, which contains an exclusive system and features including black market, equipment inventory, command post, missions, talents, rankings, etc.
- The Zwarte Markt is the exclusive store of Metro Royale. Players can purchase supplies and new gear here before starting a match. Players can also sell the supplies they get from Metro Royale for Metro Cash.
- The supplies available on the black market are different from those in the classic mode and are divided into different quality levels. The Black Market also offers exclusive weapons, mines and other new items for Metro Royale.
Throw melee weapons
Players with melee weapons can now switch Throw mode. Throwing deals damage to enemies within 40 meters. Only enemies not wearing a helmet can be instantly knocked out with a headshot. Melee weapons can also be picked up after a throw, allowing you to throw melee weapons an unlimited number of times.
New item: Spike Trap
- Spike Traps appear on the ground in classic mode and can be used in the throwable items tab after being picked up. Place the traps on the ground to pierce the car tires going over them. The traps are to disable the vehicle and will not damage the vehicle itself.
- Spike Traps are a one-time item. They can only puncture the tires of 1 vehicle and cannot be collected once installed.
Quick Throw function
Once enabled in the settings, players can quickly throw throwables by swiping the screen.
- Added a function to customize the control layout of vehicles. This can be used to change the layout of the vehicle operation screen.
- Lowered the lower limit of the button transparency to 0%.