With this release, a new leaderboard season begins. But before you get to Season 16, be sure to check out the Season 15 Prize List to see what you get based on your last tier from the previous season.
|LOW||SEASON 15 REWARD LIST|
|Bronze||Bronze PUBG ID decal|
|Silver||Silver PUBG ID decal|
|Gold||Gold PUBG ID Emblem Ranked Parachute Skin|
|Platinum||Animated Platinum PUBG ID Emblem Arranged Parachute Skin|
|Diamond||Animated Diamond PUBG ID Emblem Arranged Parachute Skin|
|Master||Animated Master PUBG ID Emblem Animated Master Nameplate Arranged Parachute Skin|
|Top 500||Bonus Rewards for Top 500 Players: Animated Top 500 PUBG ID Emblem Animated Top 500 Name Tag|
- The Parachute Skin is a permanent reward.
- The rest of the rewards to be earned are available to use for the duration of a single Ranked Season.
- Rewards can be found in the inventory once Season 16 begins.
- Once Season 16 is over and the server is undergoing maintenance, every reward except for the parachute skin will be removed from inventory.
- (PC) Fixed an issue where bots could not move from the water to the land.
- (PC) Fixed an issue where a blue zone was spotted in Bootcamp, Sanhok (Team Deathmatch).
- (PC) Fixed an issue in custom matches where the observer could not click the confirm/cancel buttons after using the Kick function.
- (PC) Fixed an issue where the ping marker on the screen would be marked to the player’s current vehicle instead of the player’s intended location when the player is in a vehicle in ADS mode.
- (Consoles) Fixed an issue in Basic Training where players can only complete the shooting mission in ADS mode.
- (Consoles) Fixed an issue where the selection in the inventory was automatically moved to the bottom.
- Fixed the issue of being able to carry more than one disabled player.
- Fixed the awkward animation when reviving a knocked out teammate after carrying more than one knocked out player.
- Fixed an issue where a player was seen in an abnormal position after being knocked out while putting down a downed teammate.
- Fixed an issue where the disabled feed and message would not show after taking down an enemy outside a certain range.
- Fixed the issue of taking unknown damage in the Farmer’s Field at Go Dok, Taego when driving a three-wheeled motorcycle.
- Fixed the issue of having the same number of throws as another player’s after rejoining a game session.
- Fixed an issue with the Comeback Arena message popping up when a player, with their entire team wiped out, is looking at an enemy.
- Fixed the issue of DBNO messages popping up for players who are out of specific range.
- (PC) Fixed an issue with flickering foliage and slow loading speed in Erangel.
- Fixed collision, texture, performance and more general issues in Taego.
- Fixed an issue with a flickering poster in Taego.
- (Consoles) Fixed the screen dimming issue when players preview the PCS2 OUTFIT SET.
- (Consoles) Fixed an issue where the Invite Team option was moved to the right when enabling Team Finder on the social page.
- (PC) Fixed the overlapping UI issue after reading reputation level description on the social page.
- (PC) Fixed an issue with the missing game rating at the bottom left of the system menu.
- Fixed an issue where players temporarily saw two acquired Season 13 Ranking Parachute Rewards in the inventory.
- Fixed an issue with the dark main lobby when the airplane door closes.
ITEMS & SKIN
※ Clipping problem: Images that appear outside the visible part of an image/object.
- (PC) Fixed the clipping issue when a character equips certain helmet items with eye accessory items.
- The brightness of Jeremy Lin – AKM skin’s Dot Sight/Magazine decreased, as they appeared relatively brighter indoors.