PUBG New State has been rolled out all over the world, including India. The game is available for download on both iOS and Android platforms. Many people thought the game was similar to Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI), but lacked the charm that earlier installments had.
It could be due to the fact that there are a lot of bugs and the gameplay experience still needs some fixing. PUBG New State is a battle royale game set in the year 2051 that offers modern futuristic UI elements, improved graphics, new weapons and maps, skins for players and much more.
One of the highlights, which caught the attention of many, is the “Enemy Recruit” feature. As the name implies, this feature allows players to recruit an enemy into their squad if they have less than 4 players on their squad. In this article, we’ve mentioned ways to recruit enemies for your squad.
Also Read: PUBG Mobile x Arcane Series: Play the Game as Champions of Arcane
How to recruit enemies in Pubg New STATE
- First, players have to start the game on their smartphones.
- Now start a battle royale match with squad or duo mode. In solo matches, players cannot revive enemies.
- Once players land on the map, they can start playing in the usual way by choosing weapons and staying within the circle.
- When players take out an enemy, a recruit button will appear on the screen. Players can revive them and invite the enemy to join their team.
- Players should note that this feature only works when teammates are disabled.
- If all squad members are alive, players cannot recruit an enemy.
Once the enemy joins your squad, they will not be able to contact their previous team and will not know the position of their previous team. This is a unique feature that players will not find on PUBG Mobile or BGMI. This feature allows players to get a second life and continue the game even after being knocked out.
Get the latest news from Sportslumo.com by following them on Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.