In the RPG mode in the PUBG Mobile Warehouse 2.0 map, players compete against each other using RPGs. There are some gameplay tips to overcome this fun mode!
PUBG Mobile RPG Warehouse 2.0 is a brand new game mode in update 1.9. There is a wide variety of modes in PUBG Mobile. However, when a new one arrives, players tend to try it for a new experience. This is how the game title renews itself and how it engages players. So, below is what the RPG mode in the Warehouse 2.0 map is all about!
What is PUBG Mobile RPG Warehouse 2.0 all about?
Pubg Hot Topics
This new game mode of PUBG Mobile 1.9 update is about using a destructive weapon – RPG to kill each other. The battle takes place on the remastered Warehouse map. RPG is a kind of unique weapon that already appeared in other modes, for example, in Payload and Rage Gear mode. In the new update, players will experience it again in more epic matches.
Warehouse 2.0 is an updated map with a fresh look. In general, the card structure remains the same. However, the graphics and effects have been improved. The RPG mode takes players to Warehouse 2.0. So get ready to conquer it!
Tips to overcome RPG Warehouse 2.0
Before you dive in PUBG Mobile RPG Mode in the new warehouse you should learn some tips to overcome it, especially the basic information about the RPG.
Unlike other PUBG weapons, RPG (Rocket-propelled granade) is quite a strong weapon that is not added to the classic mode. This could be because it could lose the balance of this mode. Therefore, it appears in a brand new mode without affecting classic matches. So, what should you do when you have an RPG in your hands? Check out some gameplay tips below!
How to use RPG in the new warehouse
- It takes 3 seconds to load and each time you do, you can only launch one grenade. After you launch it, you must quickly run to the hideout.
- Take advantage of two RPGs at once so that you can defeat two opponents from either side.
- Because of the power of RPGs, you have to keep yourself away from an enemy that you want to kill. Otherwise, you could take damage from the RPGs you launched.
- Move fast enough to avoid damage, even if you’re just reloading an RPG.
- If an opponent approaches you, take a step back before shooting him
- There is a special RPG spawning in the center of the map. Can you go find it? Take it quickly to start 4 RPGs before reloading.
PUBG Mobile 1.9 release date has not yet been confirmed. It could arrive sometime in mid-November. The RPG mode in Warehouse 2.0 is the brand new element for players to master. Make sure to stay tuned for the update and don’t forget to give this game mode a try. Hope you have fun playing this mode!