There is very good news for PUBG Mobile players that all players have been eagerly waiting for and that is that the 1.6 beta update of PUBG Mobile has been released. You can now download the PUBG Mobile 1.6 beta update on your Android phones and enjoy the features provided in the new version. The PUBG Mobile 1.5 update was released last month in August and now players waited for the new version and finally their wait was over on August 23, 2021. We will give you a download link for PUBG Mobile 1.6 Beta Update APK file in this article , which you can download and download to your phone very easily.
Before following the steps below, we need to tell you that the size of the PUBG Mobile 1.6 Beta Update APK file is 724 MB. Before downloading this file, all players should verify that their Android device has enough storage space to download the file.
How to Download PUBG Mobile 1.6 Beta Update?
1) Players must first visit the official website of PUBG Mobile to download the APK or players can go to the website by clicking the link below.
PUBG Mobile 1.6 beta APK: Click here to download
2) After that, you need to download the PUBG Mobile 1.6 Beta Update APK file.
3) Once the file has been downloaded, you need to enable the “Install from unknown source” option by going to your phone’s settings and following the installation process to install the file.
4) After the PUBG Mobile 1.6 beta update file is installed, players have to open their game application and choose between the given 2 options.
a) Low specification resource pack
b) HD Resource Pack.
5) After this, players will have a pop-up screen VCB and after filling the invite code, players will have to click “OK” and after that, players will be able to enjoy the features available in the PUBG Mobile 1.6 beta update.