PUBG Mobile has released its first update of 2022, 1.8.0, which launches the highly anticipated Spider-Man game mode. A new map and many new features have been launched in this update by the developers of the game. The PUBG Mobile 1.8 update can be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, but Android users can also download this update via an APK file.
The APK file size of the PUBG Mobile 1.8 update is 715 MB, so players should check their phone’s storage space before downloading it. The APK file of this new update is available on the PUBG Mobile official website. As this is a compact version, players will also need to download an additional resource pack when launching the game for the first time and then install the PUBG Mobile 1.8 update. If you have not yet downloaded the PUBG Mobile 1.8 update, you can download it directly from the link below and also install it by following the instructions.
Steps to Download and Install the PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update
Pubg Hot Topics
1) First, players need to download the PUBG Mobile 1.8 update from the link below
Click here to download (APK file pinned on Telegram channel)
2) After the download is complete, enable the “Install from unknown source” option in your device settings and start the installation process after finding the APK file.
3) After the installation is completed, users need to open the game application. Choose with the option to download the desired resource pack.
The dimensions of the available options for the resource pack are:
- Low Spec Resource Pack – 366.3 MB
- HD Resource Pack – 717.5 MB
4) After downloading the Preferred Resource Pack, players can log in to the game and enjoy the latest features released in the PUBG Mobile 1.8 update.
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Whatsapp group|