The players have been eagerly waiting for the new update 1.8 update from PUBG Mobile and today the official version of the 1.8 update has finally been released which can be downloaded directly from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. If you can’t download it from the Play Store, it can also be downloaded via an APK file.
New Classic Mode Map Aftermath also launches in the PUBG 1.8 update and AC Core Modules Firearms also come with this map where players can quickly attack their enemies. In the PUBG 1.7 update, players got to see the collaboration with Arcane and in the 1.8 update, the developer will team up with the Hollywood movie “Spider-Man No Way Home”. If you have not yet downloaded the APK and OBB file of the PUBG 1.8 update, you can download it by following the steps below.
PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update APK and; Download OBB file
1) First download the PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update APK file from the link below
UPDATING † BGMI 1.8 update released, APK and OBB link available for download
UPDATING † PUBG Mobile Kr 1.8 Version APK and OBB Download
PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update APK † click here (APK +OBB file uploaded in Telegram)
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Whatsapp group|
2) The size of the file is about 979 MB, players need to free up the storage space before downloading the update.
2) After the download is complete, enable the “Install from unknown source” option in your device settings.
3) After powering up, start the installation process.
4) After the installation is complete, open the PUBG Mobile application and log in with your account to enjoy the features launched in PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update