So, finally guys, Pubg/BGMI 90 FPS Configuration file for
Pubg and BGMI 1.8 is here. In this post, I am going to share the latest configuration file for BGMI/PUBG 1.8 all Graphic unlock†
This configuration can unlock the Extreme frame rate or 90 FPS for all devices. Have you updated it to Patch 1.8.0? if you did, you can try this configuration for a better experience or performance! Unlock configuration 60 FPS, 120 FPS, (Extreme), 90 FPS† PUBG Mobile and BGMI v1.8.0†
This configuration has been tested with Redmi Note 8 and works flawlessly at 60FPS so you can test with your own device and report in the comment below.
If you have the 90 FPS or You can use 60 fps for BGMI 1.8.
Read also† BGMI M7 Royal Pass rewards leak
BGMI/PUBG 60 and 90 FPS configuration file
Pubg Hot Topics
How to use 90 FPS Config file in Pubg/BGMI 1.8.0?
- First of all, if you want to use Download Pubg mobile 90 FPS config file for Bgmi and Pubg 1.8 please enable 90 Hz screen refresh rate in your device setting. (only if your device supports 90 fps†
- Then download the given config above.
- Open it and extract it.
Then you will find different folders like:
15 FPS, 25 FPS, 30 FPS, 45 FPS, 60 FPS, 90 FPS† open the folder you want to use in Pubg mobile.
- In that folder you will find a active.sav File.
- Copy the file and paste it into the specified folder according to your game.
For PUBG Mobile Global 1.8: Copy or cut to “Android/data/com.tencent.ig/files/UE4GAME/ShadowTrackerExtra/ShadowTrackerExtra/Saved/SaveGames/Paste and Replace Here”
For Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) 1.8 : Copy or cut to “Android/data/com.pubg.imobile/files/UE4GAME/ShadowTrackerExtra/ShadowTrackerExtra/Saved/SaveGames/Paste and Replace Here”
For Pubg KRJp 1.8″: Copy or cut to “Android/data/com.pubg.krmobile/files/UE4GAME/ShadowTrackerExtra/ShadowTrackerExtra/Saved/SaveGames/Paste and Replace Here”
For Pubg Mobile Vietnam :Copy or cut to “Android / data / com.vng.pubgmobile / files / UE4GAME / ShadowTrackerExtra / ShadowTrackerExtra / Saved / SaveGames / Paste and Replace Here”
For Pubg Mobile Taiwan : Copy or cut to “Android/data/com.rekoo.pubgm/files/UE4GAME/ShadowTrackerExtra/ShadowTrackerExtra/Saved/SaveGames/Paste and Replace Here”
Note: If the file didn’t work, follow the step below.
- If it doesn’t work, you’ll need to “force quit” the PUBG Mobile before using the active.sav File
- Then reboot your devices after moving the file.
- I say again that you need a phone that supports the refresh rate of 90Hz to play the game 90 frames per second†
So if your phone is still on 60Hz, just use the
60 FPS active to save.
How to use PUBG Mobile 90 Fps Config file?
If your phone is running on Android 11, there is a change log created and the bad thing is that you can’t access the FOLDER containing FILE in the “ANDROID” folder.
If you are using Android 11, Follow the steps below to use: 60-90 FPS Configuration file in
bgmi / pubg mobile 1.8.
- Install the other file manager first or you can use ZArchiver.
- Then you have access to the android folder and obb folder.
- Then move as given above steps Pubg 90 fps config file in your specified folder above for your game.
If your configuration is not working properly, you should:
restart your device then this should work perfectly.
still like PUBG Mobile 90 FPS Configuration File does not work, please comment below.