PUBG Mobile published a new BAN PAN report on the social media handles on September 10, 2021 and according to this published report, 868,457 accounts have been permanently banned for hacks. PUBG Mobile has permanently banned all these accounts and owners of these accounts will never be able to access their accounts again as of today. PUBG mobile is a very generous game that millions of players worldwide have been associated with and the HD graphics and features available in the game make it even more interesting and enjoyable. There are many such features in PUBG Mobile that players should buy with UC and for many players it is not possible to buy them. Many players use third-party applications to get the features, but using third-party applications is strictly against the policy of the game and if the official team of PUBG Mobile found out that such activity is happening from an account, they will take action against it. those accounts and ban them permanently.
PUBG MOBILE BANPAN A report is published every week that bans millions of accounts for using cheats or engaging in activities that violate the game’s policies. PUBG Mobile has published reports on its social media accounts between September 3 to September 9, 2021 and 868,457 accounts are banned for three main reasons:
a) Change of character model
b) Auto-Aim Hacks
C) Speed Hacks/X-Ray Vision/Area Damage Change
PUBG Mobile Ban Pan Report from September 3-9, 2021:
Pubg Hot Topics
List of blocked accounts
1) Banned 14% Crown accounts
2) 10% Silver Accounts Banned
3) Banned 14% Diamond accounts
4) 1% Conqueror Accounts Banned
5) 8% Gold Bills Banned
6) 10% Platinum Accounts Banned
7) 34% Bronze accounts banned
8) 9% Ace accounts banned
List of banned cheats
1) 18% accounts banned for auto-targeting hacks
2) 18% accounts banned due to X-Ray Vision
3) 24% Accounts banned due to character model change.
4) 7% of accounts banned due to area damage change
5) 17% of accounts have been banned due to Speed Hacks.
6) Banned 16% of accounts where the reason is not given