PUBG Mobile published the 22nd anti-cheating report on February 6, 2021. According to this report, more than 1,994,845 accounts have been permanently banned and now these accounts are no longer accessible. The report was published from January 29, 2021 to February 4, 2021. The first anti-cheating report was published on August 29, 2022 and after that PUBG Mobile publishes the report regularly. In the latest report, PUBG Mobile banned more than 1,857,847 accounts for cheating. PUBG Mobile stated in the report that “Fact: Nothing is as satisfying as using the” #BanPan permanently blocked 1,994,845 users cannot access our game.
These are the reasons why these accounts have permanently blocked an account?
- X-ray vision
- Auto-Aim Hacks
- Speed Hacks
These are the types of accounts banned from January 29 to February 4, 21
- 1% – Conqueror Accounts
- 5% – Ace Accounts
- 10% – Crown Accounts
- 12% – diamond bills
- 13%- Platinum Accounts
- 11% – Gold Bills
- 11% – Silver bills
- 37% – Bronze bills
Here is the list of banned cheats from January 29th to February 4th 21
- 32% of cheats were banned for X-ray vision. X-ray vision is a kind of cheat where a player can check the enemy’s position through walls.
- 32% of banned cheats due to the use of auto aim means the cheater can shoot the enemies using third party scripts.
- 20% of banned cheats for speed hacks.
- 5% due to the character model change.
- 8%- Change of area damage 2%- Reason not specified