If you have ever tried to download PUBG Mobile Lite then you will probably face such PUBG Mobile Lite Update issue as APK download link parsing error, check for updates† PUBG Mobile Lite won’t open, please download the new version from Google Play Store etc.
In today’s article, we will see how to fix them, so read this post completely to get a solution for these problems.
Players are very excited about the Pubg Mobile Lite Update† After the update was released, many of you have been dealing with such issues related to the update. So let’s find the solution of each one by one.
PUBG Mobile Lite Update Issue
Pubg Hot Topics
This is one of the biggest problems that many players face every time. First of all, this problem occurs because when you try the newly downloaded or updated PUBG Mobile Lite Apk† This is not a big problemFollow these steps to get rid of this problem.
1. Uninstall the existing PUBG Mobile Lite app first
2. Download the latest PUBG Mobile Lite Apk here (if you haven’t downloaded it yet).
3. Then install the new updated PUBG mobile lite Apk. (Make sure you “Install from unknown source” option)
Checking for Updates Pubg Lite Problem
Actually this is not a problem. The problem of checking for updates occurs when you open Pubg mobile lite, which is not available in your country. Pubg Mobile is currently only available in some countries.
So if you want to solve this problem, just connect to a VPN. If Pubg Lite is available for your country and you also get this problem, just clear the cache and reopen this game.
Please download the new update
If you are facing this kind of problem then follow the steps below.
1. Open Settings and go to App Manager in your settings.
2. Find Pubg Mobile Lite.
3. Clear all data and cache from there. (Note that this will erase the game data. After that, you need to login to this game again)
4. Then open your game.
5. If the problem is not solved, try installing the game again from the beginning.
How to Parse the Package Error in PUBG Mobile Lite
To resolve this issue, here are the steps to follow.
1. First, download the latest APK of PUBG Mobile Lite from here.
2. Then delete the existing PUBG Mobile Lite.
3. Install the new PUBG Mobile Lite update that you downloaded earlier.
4. Open the game and enjoy the game (use VPN if playing from India)
Thanks for reading this article. Hope you got the idea how to deal with PUBG Mobile Lite Update problem 2021. Note If you have another problem, we’ll try to fix it.