PUBG Mobile always comes with redemption codes to reward the players of the game. The popularity of the game is increasing day by day as the developers of the game offer a lot of rewards in the game which makes the game even more exciting. If a player wants to buy skins and other accessories in the game, he wants to spend UC (Unknown Cash) in the game and if a player doesn’t want to spend UC, he has the only option to redeem the available codes. PUBG Mobile always offers the players of the game different options to collect the reward using the redemption codes.
Here are the steps to redeem the codes?
- Visit the official redemption center (Click here) option available in the PUBG Mobile gaming app.
- Enter the important details below:
a) PUBG Mobile ID
b) Redeem code
c) Verification code
- Click the Redeem button and confirm the same once the dialog box pops up.
- If the redemption is successfully processed, players will get the rewards.
- Check the in-game email section and collect the rewards.