PUBG Mobile Zombie Infection is a brand new zombie mode added to PUBG Mobile game through 0.14.0 update. Learn all the facts about this mode now before joining it!
PUBG Mobile Zombie Infection Mode is a brand new survival mode added to PUBG Mobile 0.14. This mode is very interesting and attracts the attention of many gamers today. It is very important to fully understand this PUBG Mobile new game mode so that you have a better chance of winning this infection mode. All details about PUBG Mobile Infection Mode will be shown below. You can even learn some PUBG mobile infection mode tips and tricks to win too!
PUBG Mobile Infection Full Details
Pubg Hot Topics
- 1 PUBG Mobile Infection Full Details
What is the infection mode in PUBG Mobile 0.14?
Infection Mode Also known as Infected Mode, it was introduced and updated to Zombie Mode in PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 after two modes called Survive Till Dawn and Darkest Night. However, instead of fighting the zombies controlled by the game itself like before, now, in this new game mode from PUBG Mobileplayers are split into two teams: Zombies and Defenders.
The defenders have to defend themselves from infection during the battle, and the mission of the zombies is to attack the defenders, get them all infected and eliminate them from the game area.
Depending on the team you are in, the winning conditions will be different. In particular, each team has different character classes with different special abilities. All participants compete in the limited time on the new map – The Lost Harbor – a very small and complicated map.
How to Play Infection Mode in PUBG Mobile
The infection mode in PUBG Mobile is more special than the other two previous zombie modes, namely that no matter which team you are on, the players will control it. Below are the specific rules of this PUBG Mobile New Game Mode†
- There will be 12 players participating in the battle and they are divided into two teams (Defenders: 9, Zombies: 3)
- it is completely random to place players in one of the two teams
- Players go through a total of 3 rounds, each round lasting 3 minutes.
- The round ends when the time runs out, or when one of the two teams wins.
All teams in infection mode PUBG Mobile
Zombies and Defenders are the two teams inside PUBG Mobile Infection Mode† The Defenders team consists of 9 members while the Zombies team has only 3 members. By default, however, the zombies have a higher movement speed.
Both teams are randomly distributed. The teammates of the two teams have different skills. Make sure to take advantage of your skills and team up with your comrades to defeat the rival team.
- The human team consists of two types of characters: Defender and Vanquisher
- Defenders use guns to fight the zombies and are equipped with 660 bullets to shoot along with 2 common sights (Holo and Red dot)
- When the first 3 defenders are defeated, the remaining 6 defenders of the human team will turn into Vanquisher (the higher level of Defender)
- The Vanquishers are not armed with guns, but they can move flexibly and have a high HP. They mainly use machetes to inflict damage on zombies.
- The zombie team consists of three types of characters: Speed Zombie, Stealth Zombie and Zombie King (HP buffed)
- The zombies have an advantage in speed. They only use one hit to defeat the defender.
When can you win PUBG Mobile Infection Mode?
Each team has its own winning condition:
For the defender:
- During the 3 minute fight they have to kill all the zombies and try not to let themselves get infected.
For the zombie:
- Make sure all defenders are infected as soon as possible and turn them into zombies.
Some other notes you should know
- If you belong to the Defender team, you should make the most of the ammunition you have. Because there are many defenders who usually get away when attacked by zombies and forget that they have up to 660 bullets. If you run away from them, the zombies will surely outsmart you because they can run faster than you. Most importantly, just one hit from them is enough to turn you into a zombie.
- Remember that you should never stay close together when the match starts because you never know which of the people next to you will turn into zombies.
- The gun can help you to attack zombies continuously from a distance. Try to make a group of 2-3 defenders, choose the high locations or the areas that cannot be attacked from multiple directions. Next, you need to focus on attacking your target and take turns supporting your teammates in reloading bullets.
- Make sure to also take advantage of the rooftops, tall towers and attack zombies from multiple directions.
- For the Vanquishers, they are capable of killing zombies with just one hit, but you shouldn’t be too subjective. Keep in mind that if your team has one person on the ground at the end of the battle, your team will win.
- The player who deals the most damage wins MVP.
- The advantages that the Zombies have are speed and high HP. That’s why you need to move and attack Defenders in a smart way.
- Always travel with groups of 2-3 zombies to protect and overwhelm the defenders
- Try using the Jump buoys to jump higher, ambush defenders and attack in surprising ways.
- Make the right use of your special skills.
- Try to eat the box at the top of the tower to become a zombie king
- The Zombie Kings have more attack power and despite a lower speed, they can still develop HP and resistance to other zombies nearby.