PUBG New State is like other Battle Royal versions of PUBG Mobile and BGMI. In this, 100 players battle on a new battlefield using a variety of weapons and techniques until only one side remains.
Although the game’s system requirements are very low, many devices still have problems running the game with recommended settings or even low settings.
In this guide, we will fix lag, stutter, low fps, graphics issues in the PUBG new state on a low-end device, and you will be able to play the game lag-free and enjoy the new PUBG experience .
Pubg Hot Topics
- 1 Game Requirements
- 2 Step 1: Create Virtual Ram
- 3 Step 2: Uninstall Unnecessary Applications
- 4 Step 3: Minimize the use of animations on your Android device
- 5 Step 4: Free up or clean up your internal memory
Following are the complete minimum device requirements for PUBG New State:
- CPU: 64-bit (ABI arm64 or higher)
- RAM: 2 GB or higher
- Operating System: Android 6.0 or above
- Open GL 3.1 or higher / Vulkan 1.1 or higher
Step 1: Create Virtual Ram
The main advantages of virtual memory are that applications no longer have to manage a shared memory space and that additional storage is provided for volatile processes, such as keeping apps ready in the background.
So you don’t have to worry about your game running in the background and thinking it will stop, or so you don’t have to worry about letting your game run in the background and worrying that it will stop or be forced to run. Close. Virtual Ram keeps that software running in the background for you and also helps you run apps that use a lot of memory.
Step 1.1: Steps to Make Virtual Ram
- It is worth noting that increasing virtual ram takes up storage space.
- This link will take you to a page where you can download the app.
- Now go to settings and see how much storage space you have left.
- Swap app is now open.
- Enter the value of your remaining storage space (1024 divided by 4) in the Swap Size field.
- For example, if you have 10 GB of storage left, your swap size would be (101024)/4 = 2560 MB.
- For example, if you have a lot of storage space, you can reduce the number to 2.
Step 2: Uninstall Unnecessary Applications
Removing unnecessary apps from your Android device can help you get more frames per second (FPS) in games by freeing up memory (RAM) on your device.
The system allocates extra memory to your games, allowing you to get higher FPS and reduce small lags.
Step 2.1: Remove Bloatware
Bloatware is a term used to describe unnecessary software that is pre-installed by the vendor. Bloatware takes up a lot of space on your Android device and runs continuously, draining your battery and memory resources.
- Go to Settings > Apps.
- Now select the apps you want to remove.
- You have successfully removed bad apps from your device.
I understand that some apps are difficult to remove from your mobile. Since those apps are installed at the system level, this is the case. You can disable them, but this requires root access on your Android smartphone.
If you are not experienced in rooting I would not recommend it as it will be difficult for you. Your device could get bricked if something goes wrong in the process.
Step 3: Minimize the use of animations on your Android device
Minimizing the number of animations on your Android device can make it run faster. These parameters can be enabled in the developer options. Go to Settings > About Phone > Tap Build Number 7 times and you’re done. You can now disable animations or reduce them to the bare minimum.
Step 4: Free up or clean up your internal memory
Cleaning up your internal memory can help you get more frames per second in video games because the more capacity your device has, the better. If you’re not sure how to free up your internal memory, check out the tips below.
Step 4.1: Clear cache of all your apps
Clearing the cache on your Android device can potentially free up a lot of space. Many of you may have noticed that while exploring your phone’s settings, apps like Instagram or Facebook cache data up to 1 GB or more.
Apps like Facebook and Instagram use this strategy to start up faster the next time you open them and keep your current preferences and information.
You can save a lot of space on your Android device by erasing them. This makes your smartphone 10 times faster and you have a more pleasant experience.