Publication date new state of Pubg:- PUBG: New State is a mobile exclusive competitive survival shooter video game developed and published by KRAFTON.
PUBG: New State is now available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store in India for pre-registration. Krafton opened pre-registration in India months after its global counterpart, but no launch date is available in either case. With Indian gamers showing their interest in the PUBG Mobile sequel en masse, the launch date of PUBG: New State has emerged alongside the system requirements for both Android and iOS platforms.
Pubg Hot Topics
|Application name||Pubg New State|
|engine||Unreal Engine 4|
|Publication date||October 8, 2021|
PUBG New State Release Date
The Apple App Store has suggested October 8 as the release date. The game is now accepting pre-registrations. After the release of Battlegrounds Mobile India a few months ago, Krafton started accepting pre-registrations for PUBG New State. The game is essentially a sequel to the original PUBG Mobile and promises improved gameplay and graphics. However, the exact release date of PUBG New State has not been disclosed. Now the Apple App Store may have given a big hint – it has listed October 8 as the expected launch date for PUBG New State.
PUBG New Condition Release Date In India
For fans of the PUBG franchise, PUBG New State is a massive update to the existing versions of the game. The game takes place in the future world of 2051 where players can exploit modern weapons and toys such as drones. New State promises improved gameplay physics and graphics.
If you want to play PUBG New State, you can check the system requirements below.
CPU: 64-bit (ABI arm64 or higher)
RAM: 2 GB or higher
Operating System: Android 6.0 or above
Open GL 3.1 or higher / Vulkan 1.1 or higher
Any iPhone running iOS 13 or later. Users can also play it on iPads running iPadOS 13 and newer. The file size can be about 1.2 GB.
Also Read:- Pubg New State Pre Registration Started ( Ios/Android) In Indian
About Pubg New State
PUBG: New State is PUBG Corp’s first standalone title on mobile that was not developed or published by a third-party company. Compared to PUBG Mobile: Dream Team, the first PUBG title on mobile developed by Tencent in 2018. Players can invade and explore a new map that expands knowledge, experience graphics that push the boundaries of mobile gaming, master the best and most dynamic firefight on the market and enjoy next-generation survival features that evolve the battlefields.
It is set in the near future of 2051 and years have passed since PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS. Against this backdrop, players will enter a brand new battlefield called TROI, where they will have the chance to discover how the universe has evolved. Filled with different landmarks with their own specificities, players can explore a unique environment with interactive objects, allowing them to devise new ways and strategies to dominate the competition.
Pubg New State Features
- Ultra-realistic graphics that push the boundaries of mobile gaming
- Graphics that exceed the standard of mobile gaming with Global Illumination technology.
- Dive into huge open worlds with the most realistic graphics available for mobile gaming.
- With next-generation mobile graphics, PUBG: NEW STATE delivers the full Battle Royale experience right into the hands of players.
- Realistic and dynamic firefight
- Enjoy realistic firefights optimized for mobile gaming.
- Master different weapons and make them all your own with weapon customization.
- Next Generation Survival
- Enjoy a variety of tools and features including drones, combat scrolls and more.
- Explore huge 8×8 km open worlds with a variety of vehicles.
- Use a variety of weapons to sway the battle in your favor for a more immersive battle royale experience.
- Expanding the PUBG Universe
- It takes place in the near future and years have passed since the original game. In 2051, anarchy reigns as countless factions battle each other.
- The competition has evolved into a new battlefield with state-of-the-art technology where survivors must adopt new tactics to survive.
Follow Dark Squad Gaming on Telegram or YouTube for the latest news.