PUBG Patch Notes 0.11.0 includes some new content and improvements. Players should explore this update to access brand new stuff in the PUBG game.
What’s New in PUBG Patch Notes 0.11.0? If you’re curious about this update, check out the patch notes now to discover the new content and various improvements to the PUBG game. Let’s check it out!
PUBG Patch Notes 0.11.0
- Zombie: Survival Till Dawn added to the game! This is a fun event mode that only lasts for a limited period of time. Players will battle each other on Erangel for survival as usual, but they will encounter many disgusting zombies and vicious bosses from Resident Evil 2. They all spawn a lot on the map. You have to finish them for resources and items.
- Attached again: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Attached Pandemic Treasure event. You need to grab your Resident Evil 2 outfits right now!
- Anniversary Treasure Event was added to the game. Now the anniversary of the game can be celebrated with all kinds of rare finishes.
- Attached Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music to the game.
- The prices for anniversary items are now competitively priced while supplies last.
- Anniversary emotes, avatars and frames have all been added to the game.
- You can now access Sanhok in Arcade – Quick Match.
- You can now see your character image and connections in the profile.
- New titles added: “#1/100” (permanent) and “Survivor” (time-limited).
- Some houses have already been redesigned in Vikendi
- SMG and Assault Rifles war modes now start with double ammo.
- The past results are now kept for up to 1 month and the older data is erased.
- Already fixed some terrain rendering bugs for budget devices.